Swimming Pool Pumps & Filters
SuperFlo® VS Variable Speed Pump
The new SuperFlo variable speed pump is finally here. It will reduce energy costs by 80% when compared to comparative pool pumps. There is a 24-hour real time clock which displays RPMs & watts. It’s easy to program and operate, even for a new pool owner,
Variable Speed Pump Features
- So far, this is the only variable speed pump that will operate on a 115/208-230V and 50/60 Hz single phase capability. It will operate on any voltage range between 110V thru 230V.
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 hp pump.
- Flexibility within operating speed settings plus override capability.
- Direct… and superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward® SuperPump®.
- An Eco Select® Brand product: one of Pentair’s “greenest” and most efficient choices.
* Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
INTELLIFLO Variable Speed Pump
This is the pioneer in variable speed pumps and continues to improve over the years. First brought to the market 5 years before every other manufacturer, Pentair continues to perfect the ultra-efficient permanent magnet motors (which you can find in advance hybrid cars), its precise matching of motor speed to your pool’s need, and built in diagnostics to protect the pump for longer service life. The IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump has an estimated cost savings of up to $1,500 each year with energy savings of up to 90%, all while operating quieter and giving the consumer the opportunity to program up to 8 different speeds.
The Clean & Clear filter combines top-end filter performance with low maintenance. This dependable design uses special filter elements to strip tiny particles from your pool water. This filter has the most durable materials to extend cartridge, its cartridge is easy to remove and rinse and the clamp ring allows easy access to the cartridge and internal parts. Its single-piece base and tank are constructed of fiberglass-reinforce polypropylene for strength and chemical resistance.
4000 Series Fiberglass D.E.
DE Filters remove particles so small they are individually undetected by the human eye, but combine to decrease water clarity. 4000 Series filters remove the tiniest of contaminates so your water truly sparkles. In addition to exceptional filtration, Pentair SMBW 4000 Series filters feature sheet molded fiberglass tanks and PPO resin rotary backwash valves for long life, dependable performance and easy maintenance.
MEET WITH A DESIGN CONSULTANT
Fill out our Get a Free Quote Form and one of team members
will schedule an appointment with you to make your dreams a reality.