Pool Pumps & Filters
SuperFlo® VS Variable Speed Pump
The new SuperFlo variable speed pump is finally here. It will reduce energy costs by 80% when compared to comparative pool pumps. There is a 24-hour real time clock which displays RPMs & watts. It’s easy to program and operate, even for a new pool owner,
What a video on how it works.
- So far, this is the only variable speed pump that will operate on a 115/208-230V and 50/60 Hz single phase capability. It will operate on any voltage range between 110V thru 230V.
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 hp pump.
- Flexibility within operating speed settings plus override capability.
- Direct… and superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward® SuperPump®.
- An Eco Select® Brand product: one of Pentair’s “greenest” and most efficient choices.
* Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
WHISPERFLO High Performance Pump
The design that unleashed a new era in whisper-quiet operation
WHISPERFLO incorporates innovative hydraulic engineering to move water more efficiently and quietly than competitive pumps. Under typical operating conditions, WHISPERFLO offers the greatest water flow of any high performance pump—yet with the lowest electrical consumption. To circulate more water in less time and at the lowest cost, choose quiet, reliable, WHISPERFLO.
WHISPERFLO is engineered to provide optimum performance in a complete range of installations, including pool/spa combinations. It operates suction-side, pressure-side, and in-floor cleaning systems, and is compatible with pressure or vacuum systems, sand filters, diatomaceous earth filters, and cartridge filters.
Additional features include:
- Lower operating costs. Less horsepower required to produce needed water flow, even when used in pool/spa combinations and when operating in-floor cleaning systems.
- Extremely quiet operation documented in rigorous ETL tests.
- Patented oversized strainer basket reduces cleaning frequency.
- One year limited warranty
- High-efficiency impeller maximizes water flow.
- Life-extending diffuser wear-ring prevents uneven impeller wear.
- Thicker seal plate withstands loss of prime conditions.
- Available in standard and energy-efficient models.
Looking for top-end filter performance with the lowest maintenance? Look at a cartridge filter. This long proven design uses special filter elements to strip particles from pool water with great effectiveness…particles as small as 10–25 microns in size (particles smaller than 40 microns cannot be seen by the human eye). Maintenance? Open the top. Remove the cartridge. Hose it off. That’s it.
But all cartridge filters aren’t the same. And the secret to the most effective filters is the design and consistency of the cartridge itself. Are the materials manufactured for the utmost consistency of all surfaces to block and trap the maximum amount of solids? Are the most durable materials used to maximize the cartridge’s life? Is maximum surface area designed in to capture the most dirt and provide the longest periods between cleanings?
All Pentair filters feature cartridges made to demanding specifications under the strictest quality control standards to make certain they produce the cleanest and clearest water while standing up for the long run.